CACF can create special funds to handle tributes and memorials. Contributions may also be made to existing funds in order to:
● Honor a living person.
● Memorialize deceased individuals.
● Commemorate anniversaries or other special events.
Donors can use this giving option to:
● Create a scholarship fund acknowledging the contributions of a retiring teacher.
● Engage a civic group in helping create an emergency relief fund for a disaster.
● Support the favorite charities of a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary.
● Create a youth program that honors the memory of a deceased child.
● Meet any commemorative need or idea you may have.
If you have questions about memorial or commemorative gifts, please contact us for more information.